Sunday, April 27, 2014

4 more days to my holiday

So in another 4 more days, im going on a vacation with my husband, without any kids. The last time we went on one was at least 2.5 years ago. Rebecca darling was less than 1 year old and now she is 3. That trip was a trip to koh samui. I remembered i missed the kids alot. Maybe i wasnt really a beach person, thats why. Hopefully, this time round i will have alot more fun.

Back to reality first. Today, hubby and i attended yoga class together. Our first class together after signing up with true fitness. Previously, we were attenfing private class with a nice lady named Elaine. Reason why we stopped was also due to flexibility and that william can also do muay thai with true fitness and also gym facilities. Whereas for me, im only interested in yoga and i fidnt want to guve up after about 3 months or more classes with Elaine.

I did 1 other class at true fitness, which was hatha yoga. I think it isnt suitable for me, for now. Im still in the basic stage. So, after yoga we rushed home with packed lunch for the kampong. Took a shower and off to attend Rayden's party ( Jessica's classmate). He invited us to Hyun Taekwondo class. It was an awesome party according to Jessica. Both girls had lots of fun and Rebecca was quote a clown throughout. I always think her motorskills wasnt very good as compared to Jessica's.


No comments: